PLEASE READ before accessing site, by accessing this site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth. Nicole Williams Collective, LLC, the parent company of Nicole's Lifestyle Lounge owns and operate this website. This document governs your relationship with Nicole's Lifestyle Lounge. Access and use of this website, the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms.
All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, IRS, SEC, or FINRA. This website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent and solve, or is not intended to be a substitute or replacement for any medical treatment, legal or financial council. Please seek the advice of a certified or licensed professional for your specific concerns. Individual results may vary.
- Every effort is and has been made to accurately represent our programs and there potential, as well as to provide up-to-date information, but we however make no warranties of any kind (expresses or implied) about reliability, completeness, accuracy, suitability, and or availability of product, services or programs.
- Any claims made of actual earnings and results can be verified upon request. The examples and testimonials used are exceptional results and don’t apply to the average purchaser, client, or attendee and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s result and or success depends on his/her motivation, dedication, hard-work, background, and desire. As with any endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. So for that reason, Nicole Williams Collective/Nicole's Lifestyle Lounge does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Nicole's Lifestyle Lounge from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Nicole's Lifestyle Lounge at any time or in any manner. If Nicole's Lifestyle Lounge learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on NLL without verified parental consent, then NLL will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
We collect information when you subscribe to newsletter, place an order, register on our site or respond to surveys. The information is never sold or given to any third party, but is used in the following manner...
- To improve the website
- To process transactions
- To personalize your experience
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails (you can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button)
We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS
- Nicole Williams' websites and blogs are for profit and accepts sponsors and advertisers who fit our aesthetics and philosophy, and label such posts as "sponsored". To assist with expand as well of cover cost of running my websites I am a member of affiliate programs, so my sites may occasionally provide affiliate links in posts and content.
- We only endorse products, brands or businesses or websites that we truly support, and opinions are not based on financial compensation of any kind.
- NLL is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- All opinions and reviews are my own, and as per FTC guidelines, all complimentary products we receive will be clearly marked "courtesy of" or "c/o" or "provided by".
- I am not responsible for any actions taken on any sponsors, advertisers and or third party links. Any and all quote, claims, statistics and representation about a product or service should be verified with the provider, manufacturer, and or party in question.
- All materials on Nicole Williams' websites, blog, workshops, coaching, products, etc. are presented for informational and educational purposes only. I am not providing any legal, medical, professional advice; I provide self help services based on specific goals and my experiences. What you do with it is up to you. You are taking information provided at your own risk; individual results and successes may vary given the participants' individual circumstances, time constraints, and willingness to apply the material etc.
- No claims, promises, guarantees or predictions of any kind are made. All we're sharing is the tools and strategies that work for us. Testimonials are examples used to depict exceptional results and does not apply to the average, hence they are not intended to represent that anyone will achieve the same results.
- NicoleWilliamsPR.com, Nicole's Lifestyle Lounge, Nicole Williams and our respective agents, heirs, and contractors under no circumstances will be liable for any loss, damage, actions, or causes of action present or future, arising out of or connected to the use of any of the information contained in this website and blog and any current or future program or product.
ALL GIVEAWAYS & COMPETITION
- Participants may enter based on instructed guidelines, and must be at least 18 years of age.
- The winner will receive prize as outlined in details.
- Winner is advised that there may be a tax implication from prize winnings and should seek independent advice
- Except for liabilities that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (and or its agents) excludes all negligence and liabilities for loss or damage, injury direct or indirect, that may arise in any way out of the promotion
- If the competition is unable to run as planned or stated for any reason, the promoter assumes no responsibility. The promoter also assumes no responsibility for omission, errors, interruption, defect, deletion, or delay, or unauthorized access to entries.
- By entering our promotion, the entrant consents to receive the promoter's emails regarding promotion and WEEKLY emails to inform the entrant of other publications, services, products, events and to promote third party goods and services.
- The promoter is Nicole Williams Collective, LLC/Nicole's Lifestyle Lounge, and the sponsor is said "brand(s)."
- All third party orders are shipped by the brand or store from which the purchase is made, and so we are not liable/responsible for such purchases.
- Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours from date of purchase, unless its a pre-order. Orders are shipped by USPS, and are not shipped on weekend, unless it's a special request or holidays. Please allow 3-6 business days for delivery.
- We currently only ship within the US and Canada. Please check back for changes.
- Once orders are shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. However, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or any delays by the US Postal Service.
- Be sure to provide accurate shipping information including building and apartment numbers. If you require us to reship undelivered or refused packages you will incur additional shipping cost.
- We do not issue refunds, however you do receive a store credit.
The purpose and the reason why they are being used, (e.g. to remember users’ actions, to identify the user, for online behavioral advertising) if they are essential for the website or a given functionality to work or if they aim to enhance the performance of the website the types of cookies used (e.g. session or permanent, first or third-party) who controls/accesses the cookie-related information (website or third party) that the cookie will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated.
Control and/or delete cookies as you wish - get more info here “http://www.aboutcookies.org/” aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site as some services and functionalities may not work.
- All images are not the original work and property of the owner. We promote your products and brand, sending our readers your way, while we create content and make our site attractive. We use mostly our own photos and stock CC image with no copyright, and for others we try our best to give credit.
- If you believe material on this site is infringing upon your copyright, email me at nlleditor(at)nicolewilliamspr.com and the material will be removed asap. Please include your name, contact, description of work infringed upon, a statement that you are the copyright owner or authorized representative, URL to infringed material (for locating content), and your physical or electronic signature.