Warning: This Playlist May Cause Orgasms
It's time to celebrate love!
Going out for Valentine's can sometimes be so stressful. So, if you're planning a romantic Valentine's, why not forgot going out and opt for a romantic night in? Select the menu or just order take out, put your favorite wine or champagne on ice, and light up the candles (go for flameless tea lights if you're concerned about starting a fire) to set the stage. Damn! I almost forgot the peppermint massage oil.
But there is nothing that says romantic like the right musical selections. In comes Rodney of Rodney Carter Music, playing cupid with the perfect Valentine's playlist to ensure you deal a romantic flush that will lead to cloud nine. No need to say thanks, just name the girl Nicole and if it's a boy Rodney.
1 hour 31 minutes of pure musical bliss
- Careless Whisper - Wham!
- Baby, Come to Me - Patti Austin & James Ingram
- Why I Love You - Major
- Between the Sheets - The Isley Brothers
- Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
- I Wanna Know What Love Is - Foreigner
- Open Arms - Journey
- So Amazing - LutherVandross
- No One In The World - Anita Baker
- Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This - Will Downing & Rachelle Ferrell
- Heaven - Bryan Adams
- My First Love - Avant ft. Keke Wyatt
- Say Yes - Floetry
- Can You Stand The Rain - New Edition
- I Wanna Know - Joe
- Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel
- The Secret Garden - Quincy Jones and friends
- Two Occasions - Babyface
- On The Wings of Love - Jeffrey Osborn