7 Lessons Imparted At AMEX OPEN Forum CEO BootCamp NY
Yesterday CEO BootCamp sponsored by American Express an online community whose mission is to facilitate and support kick-ass woman-preneurs, had their New York event held at the Sheraton Hotel, Times Square. CEO Bootcamp NY was all about giving women the tools needed to shift their mindset and hone their skills to be strong CEO, and help grow their business. The organizers made it so accessible that if you were not able to make it to the live event, you also had the option of attending virtually.
CEO Bootcamp was well attended, as an army of female entrepreneurs received insights and advice from speakers including Diane von Furstenberg of DVF, Maxie McCoy of Levo League, Kathlyn Finney of DigitalUnDivided, Sabrina Parson of Palo Alto and Amanda Hesser of Food52 & Provisions. The day was one of the most empowering one day event with topics ranging from branding to social media, life balance to personal leadership.
7 Success Nuggets from CEO BootCamp NY
- The most important relationship you can have is with yourself
- Success doesn't translate to happiness, but happiness translates to success
- Always be your authentic self
- Don't be afraid to fail
- Networking is everything
- Ideas mean nothing, but execution is everything
- Being successful is a matter of being disciplined