Back to School Makeup Tutorial
I know you parents are breathing a sigh of relief, as the kids are headed back to school. But before you can enjoy that time to focus on work or business without being distracted (of course that is only if you don't have a toddler running around), you will need to embrace the hectic back to school shopping days. For those of you [like myself] who have teenage girls, you may want to add back to school makeup to the shopping list. Yes, since they are a little older now they will be interested in wearing a bit of makeup. However, whether they are heading off to college or in high school, they do not require much. As the parent of a teenage girl and several years experience as a professional makeup artist, take it from me... All they need are a few products to look their best without going overboard, as opposed to the heavy makeup that have them looking like they are a contestant in a beauty Pageant. Here is a simple yet beautiful look that plays up their features, only requires 5 products and takes less than 10 minutes.
- e.l.f. Studio Tinted Moisturizer or Bobbi Brown BB Cream
- Vera Moore Brush on Brow Quad
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Lancome Blush Subtil Palette
- Lorac Lip Lustre Lipgloss
How to apply
- First cleanse face with your daily cleanser
- Apply tinted moisturizer or BB Crème in a circular motion
- Brush brow hair up then fill them in (makes a world of difference)
- Skip the eyeliner and apply mascara to upper and lower lashes
- Lightly brush a bit of blend on the apples of the cheek
- And apply a bit of gloss on lips
Don't forget to share, and you can leave your questions or feedback in the comments section below.