Look Cool In The Heat Wearing These Summer Must Haves
I love this time of year! Maybe because it's my birthday season... definitely not because of the sun! The summer season certainly creates a challenge for staying cool while trying to maintain fabness, as perspiration becomes a major hurdle. That's why today I am helping to make that challenge a little easier by sharing some fabulous fashionable finds to help you look chic and cool, while withstanding the sweltering heat. Summer Must Haves by nicole-williams-nll
- Tory Burch beach zip tote: perfect to stash away all your necessities.
- Tory Burch fern top: chic yet comfy and can be paired with your favorite jeans, shorts or skirt.
- Oh my love tripping daises dress from Nasty Gal: this maxi-dress is certainly a summer staple. Pair with a cropped jacket for evening wear.
- Tamara Mellon bikini bottom: with a pop of print you have just enough coverage, featuring single side ties.
- Tommy Bahama paint dot halter-neck bikini: look sexy and sizzle in this bikini set.
- Vera Moda cat eyes sunglasses: make summer official and feel like a rock star in these retro sunglasses.
- Maiden Lane Dahlia t-strap thong sandal from Gilt: give your toes some long over due sun and keep them looking chic at the same time. goes perfect with just about anything.
- Express 41/2 inch belted cuff cotton sateen shorts: it ain't warm weather until you can wear a pair of shorts and not feel out of place.
- ModCloth skip to my loom flat: these summer time slip on ballet flats are perfect for a stroll.
Sign up to receive the latest from our weekly NEWSLETTER.
Be sure to share using the social media buttons and leave a comment below.