A Mompreneur's Tips For Working Smarter
I'm a "Hard Working Diva Mompreneur," who on top of an already stacked life, is also building a multi-faceted business. Sometimes like most of you, I feel like I don't have enough hours in the day. But the truth is, all we need is a strategy to work smarter and maximize our time to reach our full potential. Otherwise, we fall prey to sacrificing our family and our own peace of mind.
Here are 7 productivity tips from my e-book "A Mompreneur's Tips For Working Smarter" (will be available Feb 24th) to help you spend time on the right things and get more done in less time.
- Figure out what you need to accomplish and set clear specific goals
- Focus on the things that will help move you closer to those goals
- List everything to be done each day, then prioritize by ONLY what is important
- Use a calendar that you can color code to personalize for your lifestyle
- Create a simple system for performing regular tasks
- Set dedicated time slots to accomplish each task
- Last but not least, measure your results, so you know what's actually working