Fresh Faced: Beauty in its Natural Form
As I flipped through my favorite magazines, it dawned on me - as a makeup artist I spend most of my time applying technical applications to clients' faces to create perfectly painted looks of beauty. But how many times are those looks created to show women how to appreciate their best features while at the same time showcasing natural, UN-retouched, healthy-looking skin that sparkle!
So here goes... this one is for the ladies who are looking for a realistic paired-down way of looking beautiful and fresh faced.
- Exfoliate twice weekly to remove dead skin cells
- Well shaped eye brows improves a look
Get this Fresh Faced Look
- Bypass the concealer and perfect complexion by blending Revlon Colorstay foundation with moisturizer for luminous and flawless skin.
- Sweep a golden eye color across eye lids and into creases.
- Highlight brow-bone with bone colored eye shadow.
- Fill-in brows using a brow brush and dark brown (matte) eye shadow.
- Line upper lash line only with dark brown eye pencil.
- Curl lashes and Lash Out with Maybelline NY Blackest Black Mascara applied to upper and lower lashes.
- Lightly brush a translucent powder to set or skip the powder.
- Dust MAC Peaches Sheertone Blush onto cheeks.
- Play up lips by applying Black Radiance Whisper Pink lip color.