10 Steps to Flawless Beauty
As a makeup artist my job is to make my clients look beautiful for their photo shoots, weddings, and other special occasions. But for those of you who want to achieve the va-va-voom I give my clients - follow below. Don't worry you can totally do it at home.
10 Steps to flawless beauty
- Cleanse skin and moisturizer for a smooth and supple canvas.
- Prepare skin for makeup by applying a primer - this will make for a better and longer lasting application.
- If needed, use your fingers to dab and blend concealer to brighten under eye, cover spots or blemishes.
- Smoothly apply foundation all over face and blend into your neck. The key is to blend flawlessly - use a heavier formulation if you have uneven tones or blemishes.
- Define eyebrows using a pencil or brow brush with matte brown shadow to fill in your natural lines.
- Use neutral tones to create a natural look - apply light brown eye shadow to lids then line with a dark brown liner, making sure to soften by blending.
- Curl your lashes with a eyelash curler and apply black mascara.
- Sweep a touch of bronzer under your cheekbone towards the hairline then apply blush to the apples of the cheeks towards hairline.
- Line lips using a lip pencil and apply lipcolor.
- For my clients I like to set makeup using a fixing spray.